Search an Oddity:

Monday, January 31, 2011

Ignorance is Bliss

There is a friend of mine who is probably the most ignorant person you'll ever meet.I mean,I asked her,"Who was the owner of Microsoft?" Her answer was,"I don't remember." I thought maybe she had drawn a blank.So,I went on to ask,"Who's Steve Jobs,by the way?" Her reply:"Who's that?Never heard of him." [Sorry,Mr. Jobs;this must have hurt your ego big time.]

Since then,I kept bugging her and asking regular stuff like how many states there are in our country,the longest river and stuff like that.You won't believe her answers.Anyway,to ridicule her,I asked who Mahatma Gandhi was.Now,burning,she said,"Your f<...>ing dad!"
"Nope,wrong again."
"Go die."
"I'll die someday,no problem;but how are YOU going to survive with knowledge like that??"
Let's see if she abandons her apparent motto:ignorance is bliss!

No comments:

Post a Comment